Railroad Forums 

• Books/sources/ideas needed

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#925126  by 21stCenturyLtd

I am currently planning a series of NYS&W dvds which I will have for sale. I am looking for some good information and photo sources, particularly about stations. What I have now is the 'The Next station will be', Morning sun, and 'Images of Rail' books. Any ideas?

Also, any suggestions and requests are welcome for my upcoming series of DVDs. I am currently on YouTube and now I'm looking to go more professional. You can enjoy my work here: http://www.youtube.com/21stCenturyLtd Thanks for watching and subscribing!
 #925385  by njmidland

Marty Feldner wrote:One idea comes to mind immediately.

U. S. Copyright Law...
Yes - the New Jersey Midland Railroad Historical Society is the corporate successor to the Railroadians of America. We hold the copyrights on ALL of "The Next Station Will Be..." books. Volumes 1 (NYS&W) 10, 11, 12 and 13 are still in print and available from Amazon. We actively protect our copyrights against unauthorized use.