Railroad Forums 

• Alco 660 Truck Diagrams

• Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.
Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

#250850  by smph50

Hi All! Anyone out there have or know where I can get an exploded view of a HH660 Truck. GE 287-51 Traction Motors if it makes a difference. I have 8 - 6"x6" wedge shaped "shoes" that I have no idea where they go. Any leads would be greatly appreicated. Sincerely, Scott

#250886  by Alcoman

I have an electrical manual for the HH660. If anyone needs a copy, contact me off list.
Alcoman
 #252845  by Owen S. Paulsen

Do you have a copy of (Operation and Service Manual 660 HP Switch 1000 HP Switch and 1000 HP Road Switch)

This is the book for the complete HH660 and HH1000

I have it on Disk a need you Address , no charge to you.

[email protected]

#253036  by smph50

Hi Owen! I'm looking at "Operation and Service Manual" TP-600 right now. 1411 pages but unfortunately no truck diagrams. Alcoman was kind enough to send me a builders photo and a 3 view sketch of the trucks which has helped. The O&S Manual is great for anything dealing with the prime mover and its maintenence but not for nuts and bolts. Thank You for your offer!