Railroad Forums 

• A&A Archives publishes first item.

• All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad
All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad

Moderator: Benjamin Maggi

#596203  by jgallaway81

Well, the shining framework looks nice, but if there aren't any books on the shelves, there really isn't much of a reason to visit the library.

Well, its taken a bit of time, but the first HISTORICAL item has been place on the A&A Archives site.

Mr. Jim McClenin of Ontario, NY was gracious enough to donate a folder of historic items to the Archives project. These items were collected through the years by his father, Mr. Harold Webster.

In addition to several brochures, two cancelled tickets from 1962, this treasure also includes vintage advertisements, news articles (the full pages, not just clippings) and even a letter from President Cartwright dated July 30th, 1962.

The first item to be published is a news article from the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle from July 28th, 1962.

I have a couple other articles to be scanned yet as well that should online in the next two weeks or so.

If you have any suggestions for articles, or if you have something you'd like to see on the site, please let me know.

Here it is, in near mint condition, page 17 of the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, scanned and hosted by The A&A Archives
 #596469  by Benjamin Maggi

That is a great article. Thanks. I wonder what year it was when the cows "disappearred," or are there still occasionaly cow run-ins?