Railroad Forums 

Discussion related to commuter rail and rapid transit operations in the Chicago area including the South Shore Line, Metra Rail, and Chicago Transit Authority.

Moderators: metraRI, JamesT4

#168370  by Joe

He must be an extremely bored person. I think Metra needs a new chairman if that's the first thing he does after a derailment, give a railfan the report on locomotive assignments.

#168379  by AMTK84

Hi everyone,

I informed Amtrak 31 of the changes, and talked with my source at Metra. He checked with someone at the top and I'll tell you right now its not Jeff Ladd; My source however did ask not to be named, and so that's what I'm going by.

I would've hoped that some people would appreciate the information I provide, but if you guys would rather me not post this information, just Please let me know.

#168385  by AmtrakFan

AMTK84 wrote:Hi everyone,

I informed Amtrak 31 of the changes, and talked with my source at Metra. He checked with someone at the top and I'll tell you right now its not Jeff Ladd; My source however did ask not to be named, and so that's what I'm going by.

I would've hoped that some people would appreciate the information I provide, but if you guys would rather me not post this information, just Please let me know.
Mike,
Thanks for the info. Joe I would agree if the Chairmen of the Board is giving Railfans updates after derailments he needs some help.

#168406  by Amtrak31

Guys, that isn't the case. I did not receive the information from the chairman, which Mike explained.

#168417  by MikeF

Enough ...