Railroad Forums 

Discussion related to commuter rail and rapid transit operations in the Chicago area including the South Shore Line, Metra Rail, and Chicago Transit Authority.

Moderators: metraRI, JamesT4

#791498  by Chicagopcclcars

Thanks. To see all of the "L" photos I've managed to get posted, go to the home page www.railpictures.net

On that home page do a search under my name David Harrison. It says 65 but that includes five non "L" photos.

Yes, that was me doing the narration Sunday. Thanks again. This time I used two fingers on the button on the headset and we had less dropouts and weird evewnets over the PA. Conversly I didn't have the single sore finger like last year. Now I have to remember to shift my stance while standing all day. My rigjt foot and toe told me about that Monday morning.

david Harrison
 #814738  by lstone19

I know this is very late. I've been on both the 2009 and 2010 trips. The 2009 trip took us to the southernmost point on the system (end of the yard south of 95th Street on the red line) and the 2010 trip took us to both the westernmost point (westernmost track at O'Hare) and the northernmost point (the loop at Linden). So for 2011, how about the easternmost point (Cottage Grove on the Green Line)? How about both Green Line branches (being the only parts of the system I have not ridden)?