Railroad Forums 

• *** SHARE YOUR MODEL RAILROAD ACTION PHOTOS

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#760551  by Otto Vondrak

Please share your model railroad photos with us here.

Please, no trains on the carpet, dinner table, or desktop.

Show us your best work! Your layout doesnt have to be finished, even a diorama is great... but please, share with us your best work! There may be another photo contest coming up in the future...

-otto-
 #761821  by Otto Vondrak

Roger, pitogo, thanks for sharing your photos!

These aren't my photos, but I thought I would share this link anyway since it's some nice NYO&W modeling:

http://www.rrmodelcraftsman.com/cm_extra_nyow.php

-otto-
 #763133  by HLCX

A few more.
Attachments:
NS trains
NS trains
Model Picture 525.jpg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 19157 times
NS trains
NS trains
Model Picture 529.jpg (73.36 KiB) Viewed 19154 times
Last edited by HLCX on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #763865  by HLCX

Well it was an old factory that had working lights.
They went out and I just never fixed them.
Here is a better look with another GP60.
Attachments:
01-27-10 002.jpg
01-27-10 002.jpg (85.06 KiB) Viewed 19098 times