Railroad Forums 

• k-line EP-5

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#2532  by fleet621

What does everyone think of the new k-line collectors club EP-5 thats due to be shipped soon? :D
I think it looks sharp its based on last years Trainmaster drive train and chassis so I'll bet she run good and its offerd with TMCC and railsounds it should be one heck of an engine! :D

#2647  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

John,

Of what I am hearing, around November......

In the mean time you can feast your eyes on this baby

#2703  by fleet621

very nice Black River.Hey do you know lehigh valley aka Chris the train kid cause that looks like a loco that I saw in one of his pics on railfan.net.That is sweet though! :wink:

#2710  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

I might know him :wink:

Yes, I am "Chris-The Train Kid." :D

#3504  by fleet621

I thought I recognized that loco.LOL :wink: