Railroad Forums 

• Seashore Lines website

• Discussion relating to the PRSL
Discussion relating to the PRSL

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

#213114  by lv414

I tried to go on the site but it says CLOSED due to unpaid bills. Anyone knows what this means.

#213129  by glennk419

The site was up and running just yesterday. Probably a clerical error, that is a VERY nasty way for the hosting service to treat their subscribers, I'd be looking for a NEW webhost. Looks like the service is something called 'homestead.com".

#213297  by Fungool51

the site did not say closed due to unpaid bills. they were updating the site. knock it off.

#213298  by glennk419

Fungool51 wrote:the site did not say closed due to unpaid bills. they were updating the site. knock it off.
With ALL due respect sir, I know what I saw and was ready to give Tony a call myself. I blame it all on the web hosting company and not CMSL. I even suspected that the site might have been hacked so RELAX!

IF the site was in fact being updated, then they owe CMSL an apology AND a disclaimer. If I were a prospective customer, I would have been very dismayed by a bright red screen stating "Closed due to unpaid bills"!

As of this posting, the site is again alive and well!

#237131  by Launcher

link???

#237137  by glennk419

Launcher wrote:link???
http://www.capemayseashorelines.org/

*edited to update to correct website link
Last edited by glennk419 on Tue May 23, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#241824  by nickrapak

No, it's not anymore.

#241828  by glennk419

Sadly, I noticed that the sight is down again today. The message says it's been disabled, I'm hoping it's just being updated.

#241845  by themallard

Hopefully that means they're updating the site with some more information.

#242310  by lv414

Looks like somebody didn't pay there bill again. Any word when Thomas will be down there this year. Haven't been able to get down there to pick up the new timetable for 2006 yet. Roger D.

#242342  by glennk419

Whatever's going on, at least the web hosting company is a little more professional this time around.

#242732  by George W. Rosenzweig

In regard to the CMSL website, I recently spoke with a CMSL employee, who advised that the Web site is being overhauled and redesigned...that's all there is to it!

#242843  by chuchubob

Thomas will not operate on CMSL in 2006.

#242853  by glennk419

chuchubob wrote:Thomas will not operate on CMSL in 2006.
That's disappointing news, I thought these trips were well patronized. It looks like the closest they'll be running this year is Strasburg. http://www.ticketweb.com/thomas.html

Sorry to stray O/T.

#242920  by glennk419

The CMSL is a classy operation and I wish them and Tony nothing but the best. I've ridden and enjoyed this railraod every year it's been running and hope to continue that practice well into the future.

I have a bad feeling that there are a few people out there who are taking delight in whatever may (or may not) be going on, and only post when there's something negative in the air.