Railroad Forums 

• If you can't beat them, join them

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

#1447187  by dbperry

Some personal news... I have accepted a job at the MBTA.

I'll be in the Capital Delivery group - my official title is "Project Manager - Commuter Rail, Transit, and Facilities"

Obviously I'll probably have to cut back how much I can post here, but I'll still be lurking!

Full blog post: http://framwormbta.weebly.com/blog/some ... -join-them" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1447257  by Charliemta

Congratulations! You join a long tradition of transit workers in Boston, including my Dad's best friend who was a bus driver for the old Boston MTA back in the 1950's and 60's. It's a great transit system with a long history, one to be proud of despite the hiccups and flaws it may have.
 #1447335  by BigUglyCat

deathtopumpkins wrote:Congratulations! I'm hoping this leads to great things for both you and the T. They are lucky to have you.
Second the motion ! :-D
 #1447341  by jaymac

Re: If you can't beat them, join them
Post by BigUglyCat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 am
deathtopumpkins wrote:
Congratulations! I'm hoping this leads to great things for both you and the T. They are lucky to have you.
Second the motion ! :-D
...x3 for me.

The only negative is...
by dbperry » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:33 pm
...I'll be in the Capital Delivery group - my official title is "Project Manager - Commuter Rail, Transit, and Facilities"
Obviously I'll probably have to cut back how much I can post here, but I'll still be lurking!