Discussion relating to the PRSL
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Ocean County, NJ
I won't be able to got down to ride the CMSL Santa Trains this year, but was wondering what power they were using for the trains. I know last year, during the snow, they had one of the LV F7s and the PRR GP9 was in Cape May.
- Posts: 3062
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:44 pm
- Location: Southeastern PA & Cape May County, NJ
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:45 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Posts: 739
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:55 am
- Location: Hi Nella, NJ
I imagine it's not a high priority right now, actually. They won't run anything over that bridge anyway until sometime in the Spring actually, most likely Easter when they run their Easter Specials.themallard wrote:I think its going to take a while, atleast until the weather gets better.