Railroad Forums 

• colorful wrap on River LINE 3517

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#905056  by HBLR

Wow, that wrap has some pop to it!
 #909284  by MACTRAXX

Chuchubob: I don't know if you are a Looney Tunes fan but I can't get the thought of Daffy Duck out of my mind now screaming out loud "SUPERPRETZEL!!!"
if you remember the cartoon in which Daffy Duck was "Super Duck"!

I believe the maker of Super Pretzels is right in Pennsauken...and now I wouldn't mind a nice warm one with mustard right about now...that's the point of the ad!

Are there other wrapped DMU's on the River Line currently?

MACTRAXX
 #909798  by chuchubob

MACTRAXX wrote:Are there other wrapped DMU's on the River Line currently?

MACTRAXX
3517 is the only one that I've seen that's wrapped.
I haven't seen 3520 for a while.
 #910511  by Septaman113

Bob,

I was on 3517 on that Thursday morning. I remember it just left 36th St and I noticed a man taking pictures as we went by and I though "great another rail fan" and then I thought " I wonder if thats Chuchubob from railroad.net" and it was you.

Anyway great pictures of 3517. I like the colors on it very much. Who knows maybe I'll run into you of these days.
 #911199  by chuchubob

Septaman113 wrote:Bob,

I was on 3517 on that Thursday morning. I remember it just left 36th St and I noticed a man taking pictures as we went by and I though "great another rail fan" and then I thought " I wonder if thats Chuchubob from railroad.net" and it was you.

Anyway great pictures of 3517. I like the colors on it very much. Who knows maybe I'll run into you of these days.
Cool! Thanks for not saying "I noticed an old man..."

Bob
 #1022192  by tgolanos

I'm pretty sure PATCO did a Superpretzel wrap a while back, too. Last October, maybe.