Faux FDR Car Removed

Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, Jeff Smith, FL9AC

ConstanceR46

Re: Faux FDR Car Removed

Post by ConstanceR46 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Moved down the New Haven Line (possibly to DRM, although i'll play it safe) with 413 the night of 6/1/19, as per videos posted by Gregory Grice.
china does trains better
nationalize the class 1s

GirlOnTheTrain

Post by GirlOnTheTrain » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm

His shots were of the move to Stamford, where it sat for a few days. It and the F10 moved got to Danbury at about 4am today (6/6/19) as per DRM's Facebook page.
"I am no longer just a girl on the train, going back and forth without point or purpose."

Moderator: Amtrak, MTA Metro-North, MTA New York City Subway/PATH/NYC Area Light Rail

Jeff Smith
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Smith » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 am

I think we've got a picture of it somewhere, don't we? When Danny Boy was still calling it the FDR car down below? I've got to go back to look.
Next stop, Willoughby
~el Jefe ("Jeff Smith Rules") :: RAILROAD.NET Site Administrator/Co-Owner

GirlOnTheTrain

Post by GirlOnTheTrain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Of course we do ;)
"I am no longer just a girl on the train, going back and forth without point or purpose."

Moderator: Amtrak, MTA Metro-North, MTA New York City Subway/PATH/NYC Area Light Rail

R36 Combine Coach

Re: FDR Car Removed

Post by R36 Combine Coach » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Backshophoss wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:59 pm
Well there goes a "movie prop",last seen in the remake of Pelham 123. Has DRM posted a pic of this car and the M-2 pair on their website?
Although late director Tony Scott states on the DVD commentary that the footage was shot on the Waldorf platform, it was not. Shot in the outer IND platforms at Hoyt-Schemerhorn with prop signs used, although some footage was shot inside the Waldorf interior.
Since my friend continues to chain smoke nonstop, she is probably an Alco.

Return to “MTA Metro-North Railroad and CtDOT Passenger Rail”