Railroad Forums 

• Looking for 3-48 1/8" hex head model bolts

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#5018  by Paul

I need to find a supplier of 3-48 1/8" hex head model bolts. Thanks.

#5462  by prt1607j

MC MASTER CARR SUPPLY CO.

THEY HAVE ALMOST EVERY THING... ALSO TRY GRAINGER.. A BUCH OF GUYS I KNOW WILL BUY THEIR SPRINGS FROM MC MASTER AND BOLTS, EVERY THING FOR LIVE STEAM... AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY HAVE THOSE... WHAT PROJECT YA WORKIN ON

#5543  by Paul

Inch and a half LIRR G5s. I didnt think about McMaster Carr.
Thanks