Railroad Forums 

• Stewart hobbies closed

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#62118  by Roger Hensley

There is nothing on their page about closing. It is business as usual.
Was it a web site hijacking?

It's normal now showing an October 15th update.
 #62121  by Tom Curtin

A Mark Twain-like demise (as in "Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated") may have befallen Stewart's web site.

About an hour ago I clicked on the specified link and got the going-out-of-business announcement. Just now I clicked again and all is well.
What the hell is going on?