Railroad Forums 

• Thinning the Herd

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1324477  by jogden

In an effort to focus my modeling a bit more, I have decided to thin my collection a bit. In order to facilitate this, I have created a list with Google so that everyone can view it, and I can easily keep the list up to date. To see what I have available, please follow the link below. Everything will be sold on a first come, first served basis. All the information you need to contact me can also be found by following the link. Anything that does not sell will eventually end up on eBay, but I wanted to make it available to everyone here first.

Most of the stuff is Amtrak and BNSF, but there is a bit of coal stuff, some intermodal, a few structures, and other items. Click the link below to have a look.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Note to the Mods: I was unable to locate a For Sale/Wanted forum in which to post this and the link to them in this forum's rules is dead. Please move it if this location is not appropriate.