Railroad Forums 

• Looking for a pair of Walthers HO F40 shells for kitbashing

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1196810  by Kurt-Trirail

It's been over ten years since I've tried any kitbashing, but I recently began toying with the idea to try an F40PH-2C, after freshening up my Tri-Rail units recently.

Doing so will will necessitate two shells, hence the request. Can't find anything on eBay either.

PM if you have something. Not picky if it needs to be stripped.

-Kurt