Railroad Forums 

• AMDG Railroad Training Courses

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#709370  by tajsix

ebyed1972 wrote:Please email me this man's contact info. I am pursuing my lawsuit. Thanks
What contact info did you have? I know of a couple people who have tried to get them in small claims court. No one from AMDG showed up so they won by default. But these bastards are slick and have hidden their assets, so theres nothing to collect on so far. I myself am going to wait until they least expect it and go after there ass. I will die and go to hell before I stop looking to get my money. I hope all the bastards have the most terrifying death you can imagine. FUCK THEM ALL AND I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE SOON. Now tell me the contact # you have and if its different I will send you the one I have. My email address is [email protected]
 #712879  by Chicagorail1

The sad part is no one is going to get a dime. The will just claim bankruptcy and not pay anyone.
When a company losses enough judgement cases in court ,Its cheaper for a company to pay a bankruptcy lawyer then to pay out what the company owes in lost judgement cases.
I feel for you guys, don't waste your time and money going to court, and winning a judgement you will never collect on. It just seems your getting screwed twice.

I
 #712894  by tajsix

I've learned one thing in life if I've never learn anything, and that is what goes around comes around. I might not be there to see it, but everybody involve in this scam will surely have really bad things happen to them. I can only imagine how many of us were beaten out of our hard earned money. I will never forget or forgive. And although I'm not going to stress over it I will always be looking for a way to recup my money. I hope they all die and go to hell.
 #713470  by tech0925

I have also been ripped off by AMDG. Has anyone had any luck receiving their money back if they paid by check? Here is my complaint to BBB.

I signed up and paid AMDG to attend their school (which is a part of AOL@School). I paid them $4,500.00 for classes they were holding in railroad conductor training. They have a 100% money refund policy if the classes are dropped prior to begging the actual classes. I was told repeatedly that I was going to be in the next class. This went on for months. Being worried, I called my friend and found out CSX RailRoad was no longer using them for training. This is why they have been delaying me. I then called and sent a written notice (as I was instructed by AMDG Pam Shubert), that I needed to be refunded; however, the school never did reply. This has been going on for many months now. You can call any number at AMDG and you now have to leave voice mails because so many people are wanting their money back and AMDG is ignoring them. Before all this happened, you could call the school and get someone anytime. AMDG has only paid back a few students that used a credit card to pay the school. Unlike those students, many others including myself, paid with a check. I was told Greg Morse (the owner) and Lance Duncan are responsible for not reimbursing their students for the money they stole. They are intentionally and currently TRICKING NEW STUDENTS TO SEND THEM MONEY so they can do the same thing to them. The school even sent out a contract to the students that wanted a refund stating, if we did not go to the media or file lawsuits they would ATTEMPT to pay it back in payments. I spoke with an attorney over the phone and he advised me not to sign that. I did not sign this. I then found out that many students that did sign this contract still was never reimbursed. I am still paying for the loan I borrowed from my bank to pay AMDG and have been for two years now. I even bought a house where the school told me I had to live in order to start classes with them. This house cost me $96,000.00. I am willing to settle for my original $4,500.00 that I personally paid the school if they will resolve this matter.
 #713976  by tech0925

Hey everyone. I have just posted a youtube video against AMDG. Be sure to stop by and leave your comments about them on the video as well. Be sure to tell everyone you know to leave comments too. We can get our money if we fight back!! We should not let them get away with it. The video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRR-SVy-IIY
 #716204  by tech0925

Hey everyone. AMDG (GREG MORSE) is a huge rip-off!!!! They stole my $4,500.00. I have just posted a youtube video against AMDG. Be sure to stop by and leave your comments about them on the video as well. Be sure to tell everyone you know to leave comments too. We should not let them get away with it. The video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRR-SVy-IIY

Please watch the video to at least support the people they robbed!!
Last edited by tech0925 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #716322  by COEN77

Hopefully you got ripped off a few years back and not recently CSX quit using these outside schools when they opened the REDI center in Atlanta. From other threads on this site no one can find anyone at AMDG to even file a lawsuit.
 #717600  by ridintherails

I caught your video on youtube a while back... I have since shared it with with multiple freinds who have shared it with theirs... your video is carrying a lot of weight! see you on the news!
 #717708  by tech0925

ridintherails wrote:I caught your video on youtube a while back... I have since shared it with with multiple freinds who have shared it with theirs... your video is carrying a lot of weight! see you on the news!
Thank you very much!
 #717844  by COEN77

Has anyone check with an attorney or called a court clerk office to see what the statue of limitations are for filing a lawsuit? Every jurisdiction is different. This would be a civil suit it might of expired most are only good for 2 years.
 #718151  by CSXhopeful

COEN77 wrote:Has anyone check with an attorney or called a court clerk office to see what the statue of limitations are for filing a lawsuit? Every jurisdiction is different. This would be a civil suit it might of expired most are only good for 2 years.
Believe me we've checked...Although the local judicial system keeps trying to call it civil..Hopefully we are in a position to prove it's criminal now..details will come out soon...as far as the two years,they only started making restitution in April of last year...they defaulted on all in June or July..
 #718189  by tech0925

CSXhopeful wrote:http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... =2&t=65154

Contact this gentleman or myself with your contact info...If you have sent it to me in the past,please resend it...Thank you..The previously closedd BBB inquiry has been reopened and other things are happening.
I hope everything I have done, contacting the news and ect.. will turn out to help us all!! I believe we will finally be getting our money back..... :wink: