Railroad Forums 

• CafePress.com purchases of RR.net items

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1011238  by toolmaker

I was searching for the topic regarding Railroad.net logo items for sale at Cafepress.com. I can’t a dedicated topic, plenty of mention within strings of other topics.
I purchased their Large Mug with the railroad.net logo. They accept PayPal and my invoice total was 19.65 dated November 2, 2011. I assume some % of the sale still supports this site.

This cup is my current favorite and someday I’ll order another. The only downside of the purchase was while my order was in transit I was offered a discount for a second one. Not having seen the first mug I wanted to wait. The offer expired in 24 hours so I couldn’t use the coupon code without having the first one in hand.

-Gary