Railroad Forums 

• DL&W Heritage Unit Coming to NJ

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1213077  by CAR_FLOATER

I appologize if this has been brough up already, or elsewhere, or I am asking this in the wrong forum....................

Does anyone have any info substantiated, assumed, or otherwise, on the movement east of the DL&W unit for the URHS Boonton meet on September 21st?

Thanks.

CF
 #1213207  by waldwickrailfan

CAR_FLOATER wrote:I appologize if this has been brough up already, or elsewhere, or I am asking this in the wrong forum....................

Does anyone have any info substantiated, assumed, or otherwise, on the movement east of the DL&W unit for the URHS Boonton meet on September 21st?

Thanks.

CF
Unless something changes last minute:

H67?? from Allentown-Washington
H02 from Washington-Boonton
 #1215220  by badorder

According to "Heritage Locomotives" web site....NS 1074 arrived in Allentown Yard around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday......East to Washington,N.J. then Boonton, N.J...???????
 #1215338  by TSTOM

According to "Heritage Locomotives" web site....NS 1074 arrived in Allentown Yard around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday......East to Washington,N.J. then Boonton, N.J...???????
And the M&E this morning spotted restored LACKAWANNA caboose #896 on the hill for movement. Methinks/guessing there's a connection....at least for Sunday.
 #1215378  by badorder

The M&E set off the Lackawanna Caboose at the Denville Wye and it was picked up by the NS H-02 and bought to Dover Passenger yard. From good intel....NS 1074 will be coming out of Allentown Wed. A.M. and meet up with the
H-02 at Washington,N.J. yard and work back East with the NS 5620, the 1074 should be going East of Dover to Boonton on Thursday, that's the normal Montclair Line day for the H-02. I guess the 1074 and caboose will meet up
together in Dover yard ??