Railroad Forums 

• Wolfeboro Railroad 2-6-2 #250

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

#1011556  by steamer69

Shame on you both.....wanting to kick out a buch of little helpless ankle biters.... ;-)
 #1011561  by Cosmo

steamer69 wrote:Shame on you both.....wanting to kick out a buch of little helpless ankle biters.... ;-)
Hey, you mistake me. If the ankle biters are funding the upkeep of the station, I'm all for it. Would I RATHER see a museum there? Yeeeeesss....
heck, I'd even give them 250 to play on, if I OWNED it. :wink:
 #1011575  by steamer69

First you wana kick them out, then you wana give them dangerouse toys that could kill them.....
Some Uncle Cosmo you are..... ;-) WAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!
 #1011610  by Cosmo

steamer69 wrote:First you wana kick them out, then you wana give them dangerouse toys that could kill them.....
Some Uncle Cosmo you are..... ;-) WAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!
Oh, I'm not the "GOOD" uncle...

..I'm the FUN uncle!! :razz:
 #1011680  by steamer69

Even better....lol.....
 #1012465  by Cosmo

Trainlover479 wrote:Hahaha, that would be funny! Though in order to place rails at the station, have fun towing cars and ripping pavement...lol.
IIRC, the raails are still there under the pavement. Isn't the bumper post still there in the middle of the parking lot beside the station?
 #1012600  by steamer69

You have a lakehouse.....or you mean to say your parents have a lakehouse there that they let you go to. ;-P
 #1013187  by Trainlover479

and also, ive did some researching on where other Wofeboro Railroad equipment went after the railroad went bankrupt. Alco #1186 is at the Hobo, The Plymoth #9 i saw on display in Madison NH. B&M Combine on display in Lowel, MA. If im correct the rest of the coaches went to california. The Whitcomb #87 i have no clue where it went. And theres anouther plymoth that was painted but never in service now at the Passumpsic Railroad. The #10 Self Prepelled car obviously went back to Strasburg. the RS-3 #557 i dont know where it went, NYC #405 and trailer #501 i dont know, and the #250 we all know is in Carver.
 #1013230  by steamer69

The Plymouth at Passumpsic is running. Nice little engine, but a little wierd getting used to running an engine with a clutch....