Railroad Forums 

• New freight track east of Pine Aire

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1519751  by DaveBarraza

Has anyone heard about the east end of Pine Aire being extended (I know they just installed a brand new interlocking hut, but...) Or perhaps there might be plans for a DEF track east of there? Between Brentwood Station and 111?

Just curious, thanks.
 #1521464  by freightguy

Supposedly that might be a future double ended freight in the area you described. I’m not sure why there being Pineaire is only a few more miles west, but I’ll take any freight expansion.
 #1523352  by Backshophoss

This siding will get at least an Electric locked switch,likely uncontrolled with a fixed amount of waiting time to get the unlock.
if during the timer rundown the mainline track is shunted,NO unlock will happen