42nd Annual LVRR Memorial Night 4/21/2018 Shortsville, NY

Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

42nd Annual LVRR Memorial Night 4/21/2018 Shortsville, NY

Postby MACTRAXX » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Everyone:

The Lehigh Valley Railroad Historical Society is holding its 42nd Annual Memorial Night meeting
at the LVRR Museum in Shortsville, NY on Saturday April 21st,2018 commencing at 4:00pm.
See: http://www.lvrrhs.org

I found out about this meet thanks to a fellow forum member that posts regularly about Upstate
New York train shows and thought that this would be an appropriate listing for the LVRR Forum
as it is a once a year event. This looks like a neat way to learn more about the Lehigh Valley...
MACTRAXX
EXPRESS TRAIN TO NEW YORK PENN STATION-NO JAMAICA ON THIS TRAIN-PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE CLOSING TRAIN DOORS
MACTRAXX

Re: 42nd Annual LVRR Memorial Night 4/21/2018 Shortsville, N

Postby umtrr-author » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:32 am

I received snail mail about this as well. There's a layout open immediately preceding the event. If it's the layout I'm thinking of it is well worth a visit-- in the basement of an octagonal building and with the capability to run quite long trains.
umtrr-author

Return to Lehigh Valley Railroad