The T To Write Late Passes?

Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: CRail, sery2831

The T To Write Late Passes?

Postby NH2060 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:38 pm

NH2060

Re: The T To Write Late Passes?

Postby tvachon » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

I feel like the MBCR did this for a while after the refund program was cancelled. However, with the site redesign of mbcr.net that particular link seemed to vanish
tvachon

Postby StevieC48 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:33 am

When I was 15 I worked at at the time 110 Boylston St in Public Affairs department with the TAP program, filling out map and schedule requests from the business world and the citizens of the state. Part if my job was to work at north or south stations commuter rail, mostly north station and they would if their trains were late in on the am commute the MBTA had me place (notes) on the late am arriving trains from where ever they came from. Which would or could be used the next day to bring in to their employers saying due to delay because of ie: broken down equipment the 700am train was the cause of your employee to be late. Our apologies Amtrak at the time was running it.
Farewell old friend thanks for the memories.
#4 EBT cars Hawker Siddley 1978-2009

Instructor/Inspector SERY
Member 25 years proud
StevieC48

Postby TomNelligan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:32 am

METRA in Chicago does this when incoming commuter trains are delayed by more than some number of minutes; I don't remember the threshold at the moment. The "excuses" are available out at Union Station.
TomNelligan

Return to Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)