New D&H Forum Moderator

Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.

Moderator: MEC407

New D&H Forum Moderator

Postby MEC407 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Season's Greetings to all of you who frequent the Delaware & Hudson forum here at RAILROAD.NET!

I've been a RAILROAD.NET forum moderator since 2004; some of you may already know me from various New England-related forums or the GE Locomotives forum.

The D&H forum has been without a moderator for quite some time. Our site administrator, Mr. Jeff Smith, has appointed me as your new moderator and I couldn't be happier to lend a hand.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you need my help or assistance with anything. If there's a particular thread or post that needs attention, please use the Report function (the triangle with the exclamation mark), which allows me or Jeff to see the issue quickly.

I look forward to getting to know you and doing my part to keep the memory of this very special railroad alive!
MEC407
Moderator:
Pan Am Railways — Boston & Maine/Maine Central — Delaware & Hudson
Central Maine & Quebec/Montreal, Maine & Atlantic/Bangor & Aroostook
Providence & Worcester — New England — GE Locomotives
MEC407

Re: New D&H Forum Moderator

Postby Engineer Spike » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:56 am

Welcome to the task of moderating the non fallen flag railroad, in the fallen flag section of RR.net.
"Welcome all ye who enter; the show that never ends. Tingfield Sperminal Railway." (Graffiti on the entry to Mohawk Yard Office)
Engineer Spike

Return to Delaware & Hudson