Elmwood Jct - New Hampshire

Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

Elmwood Jct - New Hampshire

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Anyone out there have the telegraph call for this station ?
Cactus Jack

Re: Elmwood Jct - New Hampshire

Postby Pat Fahey » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Telegraph Call Signs.jpg
found this on the web
Hi Cactus Jack
I found a little something dealing with Hillsboro Branch on Moose Code, but nothing so far on Elmwood Jct.
Pat Fahey

Postby Engineer Spike » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:48 pm

About ten years ago, the B&M Bulletin had an article about communications. I believe that had most of the call letters.
"Welcome all ye who enter; the show that never ends. Tingfield Sperminal Railway." (Graffiti on the entry to Mohawk Yard Office)
Engineer Spike

Postby Noel Weaver » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:28 pm

I had thought old B & M employee timetables had this information but it was not to be. After spending hours trying to find something more, I finally decided to check my inventory to try to find something and apparently the item that I thought I had, I do not have. I wish I could help on this one but for right now I am OOL. I have a bunch of old B & M Bulletins and I will try another possibility pretty soon. Cactus has provided a lot of good information on here and I will try my best to help.
Noel Weaver
Noel Weaver

Postby Pat Fahey » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi
I found the issue the Engineer Spike was talking about B&M Bulletin Vol XXII Number 1 it did have some Telegraph station call signals listed mainly the main Stations on the Western Division, Eastern Division, New Hampshire Division, Fitchburg Division, and Worcester Division, but not Elmwood Jct. Pat
Pat Fahey

Return to Boston & Maine/Maine Central