Happy New year to all

Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: CRail, sery2831

Postby parovozis » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:33 pm

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope it's not too late :wink:
parovozis

Re: 2005

Postby CRail » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:42 pm

GP40MC 1116 wrote:1- The Blue Line Get's New Cars
2- The "new" Trackless Trolley busses don't start to look like crap-keep em clean
3- Just for one week in the MBTA system a Comm Rail train can run w/o mechanical difficulties
4-The Silver Line gets better and things keep looking good their
5- The MBTA/Amtrak Police are better to the simple railfan trying to take photos

These arn't wishes just something that needs to happen!

Ya right bernie, A commuter / railfans wishlist.

you know i agree with you 396.85% (<- broken calculator i suppose), but this is the T were talking about. Nothing against the system but you never know what the irish-catholics (note to all: thats what GP40MC 1116 and I are) are up to when taking pictures!!! (<- Sarcasm)
Moderator: Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Avatar:3679A (since wrecked)/3623B (now in service as 3636B).
CRail

Re: 2005

Postby GP40MC 1116 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:01 am

CRail wrote:
GP40MC 1116 wrote:1- The Blue Line Get's New Cars
2- The "new" Trackless Trolley busses don't start to look like crap-keep em clean
3- Just for one week in the MBTA system a Comm Rail train can run w/o mechanical difficulties
4-The Silver Line gets better and things keep looking good their
5- The MBTA/Amtrak Police are better to the simple railfan trying to take photos

These arn't wishes just something that needs to happen!

Ya right bernie, A commuter / railfans wishlist.

you know i agree with you 396.85% (<- broken calculator i suppose), but this is the T were talking about. Nothing against the system but you never know what the irish-catholics (note to all: thats what GP40MC 1116 and I are) are up to when taking pictures!!! (<- Sarcasm)

Yea. thats true, but really has anyone ever seen a MBTA passenger with a smike on his/her face or looking remotly like their having a good day no. The T's new slogan should be for 2005 "Transporting Angry People EveryDay"..lol.. i wish it was Happy People But. The only smiles i see are the guys on the trains hitting on the not too bad college chicks from BU and BC..:)
GP40MC 1116

Previous

Return to Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)