MBTA Disinformation

Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: CRail, sery2831

MBTA Disinformation

Postby vanshnookenraggen » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:18 pm

Has anyone else noticed that all the Silver Line updates for the past few months have been IDENTICAL? I mean word for word. THe only difference is the month name.

Also, today I went to the MBTA's web site and I noticed the red text telling about the Orange Line bussing was gone. Then I went over to click on Press Releases but it was gone! I went up to the pull down menu and not only wasn't it there either, there was litteraly a blank space where it should be. There are also some blank spaces on another drop down menu.

What is going on here?!
vanshnookenraggen

Postby jrc520 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:56 pm

Nothing to see here, Move Along™

Honestly, I don't know. But that sounds bad.
jrc520

Postby caduceus » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:30 pm

Err...I don't remember there being a "Press Releases" menu item - I think you are looking for "MBTA News/Events" under "Inside the T"...
First law of public transportation: You can never be early, but you can always be late.
caduceus

Postby vanshnookenraggen » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:57 pm

See this? This is me being BLIND!

Oh well.
vanshnookenraggen

Superstation

Postby parovozis » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:53 pm

The Superstation information is gone, too!
parovozis

Postby caduceus » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:51 pm

Are you people looking in the same place as always? The Superstation info is still there - but it isn't obvious. Click on "Projects Under Way" - NOT on any of the pop-up options beneath it. "North Station Superstation" is on the page, along with the Orange Line signal work...

To my knowledge, that is always how I've gotten to it since the new site went up...
First law of public transportation: You can never be early, but you can always be late.
caduceus

Postby jrc520 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:55 pm

you know, I think this is an indication of how much work is needed on the mbta site itself. <u>I</u> can't find stuff, and I'm the king of data retrieval.
jrc520

Return to Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)