ALCO Maintenance & RENEWAL Parts books for sale

Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

ALCO Maintenance & RENEWAL Parts books for sale

Postby Alcoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 pm

I am currently overhauling my collection of Maintenance Manuals and Renewal Parts Books for both ALCO and MLW Locomotives.
I am currently updating much of the information that is in them. This means that since these materials were first issued, much updated material has been published,

I will issuing a new list of what I have available soon. Some more recent material includes a C420 Renewal Parts catalog which is a work in progress.I also have added a MLW RS-18 Renewal Parts Catalog as well. I expect to be adding more material this year (2017).

The prices I have for photo copies of this material varies according to the size of the books. Please note: These are cleaned up photocopies, NOT originals.

I will trade with anyone as partial or full payment for material that I need. Some of the material i need includes Renewal Parts for RSD-15, HH660,C425, C430, C636, M630, M636, S-13, RS-23, to name a few.....
Contact me if your museum or railroad has anything listed above.
Thanks
ALCOMAN
Alcoman

Re: ALCO Maintenance & RENEWAL Parts books for sale

Postby CLL » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm looking for an electrical print for an S-1 or S-3. Trying to track down an intermittent no charge condition on ex-Alexander #7 here at the Craggy Mt. Line. If you have one or can give me some leads it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Chris Lord, CMO
CLL

Re: ALCO Maintenance & RENEWAL Parts books for sale

Postby Alcoman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:21 pm

I have one for the ALCO S-1. See your PM.
Alcoman

Return to American Locomotive Company - ALCO