New Jersey Transit Assistant Conductor Test

General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

Re: New Jersey Transit Assistant Conductor Test

Postby Jstache23 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 am

Between your physical and agility test how long was the wait? I'm not worried because I have a December start date just question I had to ask.

Matps94 wrote:I just did the strength test last week in union, (8/17), still haven't heard anything from HR although I called and emailed them. Does anyone know when the next class is going to start? I was hearing rumors that it would be Sept. 6th. but nothing definite.
Jstache23

Postby Matps94 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 pm

A couple months. I also had to retake the physical a few weeks ago because physicals expire after 90 days, I was supposed to be in the Sept. class but they pushed me back
Matps94

Postby Jstache23 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Yea. They scheduled mines mid November. December is still the start date so see you there. HR confirmed with me that it's definitely a go for Dec class.
Jstache23

Postby Matps94 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything new on the mid December class. I got the start date, but its been a while since I heard anything from HR and the dates approaching quickly. Thanks guys
Matps94

Previous

Return to Employment