DVD: "Steam & Diesel on the L&HR"

Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

Re: DVD: "Steam & Diesel on the L&HR"

Postby tristate » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Excellent.
tristate

Postby Railjourner » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Jim Boyd is obviously knowlageable on the L&HR and probably well connected. If I can remember, I'll try to ask him at EastRail http://www.urhs.org/index.html . BTW as of now I believe some topics of discussion are still being decided on. I've already sent them an email pestering for a L&HR presentation. Pretty good show if you haven't been there.

Maybe the Rich estate would like to make a donation of the tapes to the L&HR Technical & Historical Society :wink: (Hell, every other fallen flag it seems has a T&H society why not the L&H).
Railjourner

Postby Paul Miller » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:40 pm

I'd be more than happy to give a presentation of the LHR as long as I am free. I would need a power point projector at the presentation.
Paul Miller

Postby Railjourner » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Paul Miller wrote:I'd be more than happy to give a presentation of the LHR as long as I am free. I would need a power point projector at the presentation.

That would be great Paul! Its Saturday March 7. There is a phone number as well as an e-mail address on the web site.
Railjourner

Previous

Return to Lehigh and Hudson River Railway