Attn: David - It's RAILWAY

Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

Attn: David - It's RAILWAY

Postby jmchitvt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello David

Can you please change "Railroad" to RAILWAY in the title?

The official name was The Lehigh and Hudson River RAILWAY.

This will be very much appreciated - and thank you for keeping my very many posts on the new format - hope the majority who never had the wonderful experiences I did benefit from them. I think I covered about everything I know but will watch for any questions new members might have.

Wish you well

Joseph of Vermont
jmchitvt

Re: Attn: David - It's RAILWAY

Postby David » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 am

jmchitvt wrote:Hello David

Can you please change "Railroad" to RAILWAY in the title?

The official name was The Lehigh and Hudson River RAILWAY.

This will be very much appreciated - and thank you for keeping my very many posts on the new format - hope the majority who never had the wonderful experiences I did benefit from them. I think I covered about everything I know but will watch for any questions new members might have.

Wish you well

Joseph of Vermont

Yes, I know--Jeff set it up that way and only he can change the title--Thanks for bringing that up and will remind him to make the change. In the meantime I will correct any areas to "Railway" that have been already written. I hope to hear more of your adventures. They were exciting and well written. Thank you--David
David-Moderator: New Jersey Railfan, L&HR, NYO&W and L&NE, Forums
David

Return to Lehigh and Hudson River Railway