San Joaquin Daylight Schedule

Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Komachi

San Joaquin Daylight Schedule

Postby mikeydc03 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:28 pm

I am a beginning train enthusiast and I am wondering where I could find the schedule for the old SP San Joaquin Daylight? I have been searching for a while, for a project I am working on for Amtrak. Any infromation or schedule would be a great help. Thank you!
mikeydc03

SP San Joaquin Daylight schedule

Postby russp » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:13 am

The best source would be the old Official Guides that showed the schedules of most North American railroads. Another source is eBay where period SP public timetables can be purchased rather cheaply. You can also contact me off-site....I have some old SP timetables that can be xeroxed showing the SJD schedules and equipment.
russp

Re: San Joaquin Daylight Schedule

Postby blkknt85208 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 am

By Searching San Joaquin Daylight, you will see Timetables there that are typical of the Schedule. When I was Brakeman on 51 & 52, we used the schedule you can see now on the 1940's information.
blkknt85208

Re: San Joaquin Daylight Schedule

Postby timz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Pick a year and we'll see how close we can come to it.
timz

Return to Western Railfan