Railroad books and Magazines to give away

Railroad items for sale and wanted. Oldest listings will be periodically deleted. BUYER BEWARE: RAILROAD.NET is not responsible for any private or public transactions between members, and will not vouch for the validity of any materials described herein.

Railroad books and Magazines to give away

Postby mark777 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:06 am

Hi everyone

I am a big railroad and aviation collector with many books and older issues of rail magazines such as Trains, Railpace, and many others. I am moving out of my house in a few months and Plan on throwing out most of these items, that I already tried to sell. I'm giving it away for FREE!! Yes, you heard right. Free. I rather give it to someone who wants the books and magazines than throwing it away. There is so many of it, I can't tell you what I have, but most magazines and books go back as far as the 1980s and 1990s to fairly recent times. I live in western Nassau county on Long Island NY by the queens border. Very easy to reach. But we need to do this fast. I will be off from work from june 12th to June 24th throwing stuff out. If interested, email me at markdecastro27@hotmail.com. I also have lots of stuff on commercial aviation from the same time frame. ALL FREE! just come by, look at the stuff and take them, all yours!
mark777

Return to Railroadania For Sale and Want Ads