Selling a Vintage Train Set

Railroad items for sale and wanted. Oldest listings will be periodically deleted. BUYER BEWARE: RAILROAD.NET is not responsible for any private or public transactions between members, and will not vouch for the validity of any materials described herein.

Selling a Vintage Train Set

Postby Jay45601 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 am

I have a train set that I haven't played with in over 50 years and would like to sell it on eBay. It's been through many moves and has gotten banged up a bit, but if someone is willing to give me some good advice and would like to see them I could take some pictures. From what I understand it's an American Flyer, S scale, two rail track with black ties, it has 2 engines, some cars and two cabooses one of which has a broken off piece of the roof. Looking on eBay they have many prices for many types but I don't even have an idea where to start an auction price for this train set. I even found a couple cars from an old James Bond road racing set in the box that I would probably sell with the rest of the stuff. I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Sincerely,
Jay Parker
Jay45601

Return to Railroadania For Sale and Want Ads