READ ME FIRST: Welcome to the new SL, I & M forum!

A general discussion about shortlines, industrials, and military railroads

Moderator: Aa3rt

READ ME FIRST: Welcome to the new SL, I & M forum!

Postby Aa3rt » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:28 pm

Welcome to the new Short Lines, Industrials and Military Railroads forum on RAILROAD.NET!

-This forum is meant for the discussion of Short Line and Industrial railroads, both past and present, as well as narrow gauge railroads not covered in other forums.

-Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

-Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the Moderator's discretion.

-Offensive or abusive posts from anyone will be removed immediately.

-Any questions or comments about the operation of this forum can be addressed to my email (which can be found by clicking on my profile name).

-Welcome aboard! We look forward to your contributions!
Art Audley, AA3RT
Moderator: Railroad Radio & Communications, Railroads in Books, Magazines, Music, TV and other Media, General Discussion: Fallen Trolley & Interurban Lines, General Discussion: Shortline, Industrial & Military Railroads,
Aa3rt

NOTE: Military topics

Postby Otto Vondrak » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:39 am

The Military Railroads Forum has been merged into Short Lines and Industrials. We're hoping that military rail topics can find common ground here. Enjoy!

-otto-
----------------------------------------------
Moderator: New York State Railfan :: New York Central :: Toy Trains
NYW&B Fan Site :: A Magazine I Read Often :: A Museum I Volunteer At
Otto Vondrak

Return to General Discussion: Short Lines, Industrials, and Military